Internists, Nuclear Medicine Specialist

99 Beauvoir Ave
Summit, NJ 07901
908-522-6995
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The BEST....  |  show details
May 5th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Chen's for 12 years. He is wonderful! He put my mind at ease the first time I saw him. His office manager has been with him at least the whole time I have been seeing him. She is wonderful. Dr. Chen is knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

|  X  |  show details
by JOHN WAYNE on Sep 27th, 2013

Dr. chen is located now in overlook hospital in summit nj only. the address on this site is old. 908 5226995

|  Twice wrong with my life and too arogant to check  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

I've seeing Dr. Chen for about 10 yrs. for hypothyroid. When things are well, he's a good doctor, but... I had half of my thyroid taken out by another doctor before Dr. Chen was my doctor. After a couple of yrs. as my doctor, I was having strange muscle and bone aches that kept me up at nights, and I was having trouble climbing stairs and exercising even though I am very atheletic. I kept telling Dr. Chen something is wrong and he needs to take out the other half of my thyroid. He said muscle aches are not a hypothyroid symptom even though the poster in his office says it is. He finally took out the other half of the thyroid when it kept swelling and found cancer!!! The week after the surgery, my muscle and bone aches went away, and I had no trouble exercising and climbing stairs!!! Last month my gynocologist felt a lump on the right thyroid bed. Dr. Chen was not able to feel it and he said she can't be that good. He also refused to give me a prescription for an ultrasound on the safe side. My gynocologist gave me the prescription and they found a lump on each side!!! Dr. Chen has been too arogant to admit he is wrong twice with my life, so I am looking for a new doctor.