A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duke, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Male Circumcision
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Duke graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- Desert Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jeffrey Duke MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Duke practice?
- Dr. James Duke has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Duke practices Urology near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Apple Valley, CA.
See Victorville Urologists.