Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Dr. Duke is such a excellent urologist, he treated I and my husband with excellent care. Will miss my pleasant visits with him due to me moving out of state. I don't want to leave out his office manager Mary with her beautiful spirit and ever so helpfully. I will miss you both.

February 2nd, 2015
Satisfied patient.
Needs service so patients can leave urgent messages. Hours listed on message. Excellent attitude, care.

June 26th, 2013
I tried to see Dr. Duke and had nothing but problems. I called for an appointment and was given one 3 weeks out I received a call the day of my appt. and was told the doctor was not in that day and I needed to reschedule. The next available appt. was not for two weeks and again I made the appt only to be called the day before and the appt time had been moved and I was not able to keep it. I suggest you look for a more professional office for your care.

March 3rd, 2012
Knowledgable doctor. Smart and experienced. Doesn't like a lot of questions (gets impatient) and is single-minded.I would recommend him to others.

May 12th, 2011
Wonderful!!!
May 2011My experience with Dr. Duke happened a few years ago and I have always wanted to praise him for all his efforts. Before Dr. Duke my son hardly ever slept, couldnt keep food down and cried painfully for the first 2 years of his life. All the while I kept taking him to his pediatrician and was continually to be told he was okay. When he was about 1 we decided to change pediatricians for a second opinion and at the first visit the new doctor he wanted my son to been seen by a pediatric urologist. By the time my son was 2 years old he had been through 2 surgeries for a hydrocele (buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles that causes the scrotum or groin area to swell) performed by a pediatric urologist in the Inland Empire. After each surgery we were told that there was a 99% chance that it wouldnt come back and both times it did within 6 months of him having the surgery. In the mean time my family relocated to the High Desert and I refused to have my son go through yet another surgery just to have to have another one within 6 months. Thats when I found Dr. Duke. Although he wasnt labeled a pediatric urologist I had a feeling that I had found the right doctor for my son.I called Dr. Dukes office and told the person that answered my story and asked her if she would ask the doctor if he would be willing to see my son. When she called me back (the same day) she told me that the doctor was more then willing to see my son, I just had to get the insurance to say yes. After a couple days fighting with the insurance because Dr. Duke isnt labeled Pediatric Urologist I got my way and made my appointment with him. Dr. Duke was WONDERFUL with my scared 2 year old. Not only that but he said that by only treating the hydorcele it was like putting a band aide on the symptom and never addressing the problem.Apparently when a little boy has a hydrocele they should also be checking to see if he also has a hernia. So my 2 year old son went in for his 3rd surgery and Dr. Duke did find that he had a fairly large hernia and doubled check to see if there were and other weak areas in his stomach. There were no outward lumps from the hernia. My son is now 7 with no more problems. After his surgery he turned into a happy little boy that smiles a lot, eats well and is now very affectionate, oh and he finally sleeps. Hes no longer in pain and actually will tell you Dr. Duke fixed me. It is so refreshing to know that there are still doctors out there that will listen to you, be compassionate and not treat you like a number. I have referred anyone that will listen to Dr. Duke for any urology problems they or someone they know may have.My older son is even doing a report on someone they think is a hero, someone that has made a difference in someones life, and of all the people he could pick he chose the man that fixed his baby brother Dr. Duke