A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edwards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Edwards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Edwards practice?
- Dr. James Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. James Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.