A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edwards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Edwards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Edwards practice?
- Dr. James Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. James Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.