A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Edwards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans