A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Faremouth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Faremouth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faremouth
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faremouth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Faremouth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faremouth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Faremouth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Faremouth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Faremouth practice?
- Dr. James Faremouth has 1 office location.
- Dr. James Faremouth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grosse Pointe Shores, MI.