A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Fenton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fenton, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fenton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Fenton MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Fenton practice?
- Dr. James Fenton has 1 office location.
Dr. James Fenton practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Critical Care Practitioners and Englewood Pulmonologists.