A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. James Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Fischer, MD, PHD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Fischer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Fischer MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. James Fischer has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Fischer practices Therapeutic Radiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwich, CT and Guilford, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.