Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Gallagher Jr
Dr. James Gallagher Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Gallagher is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Saint Francis Hospital And Medical Center, Hartford CT and Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Gallagher has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Gallagher Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. James Gallagher Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Kristine Kelliher
Hartford, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Jessica Lee
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Caroline Rochon
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi13