A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallagher
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallagher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gallagher, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Gallagher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Uconn Health CenterJohn Dempsey Hospital
- Hospital of Central Connecticut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Gallagher MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. James Gallagher has 1 office location.
Dr. James Gallagher practices Vascular Surgery near Freedom, CA.
See Freedom Surgeons.