A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Gordon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jay Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Gordon practice?
- Dr. James Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Gordon practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists and West Bloomfield Infectious Disease Doctors.