Dr. James Hardy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2015
I have been a patient of Midtown for 16+ years. I had been having issues with my cycle, which had been going on for several months (6+). I typically see Dr. Parker, but due to scheduling issues he referred me to Dr. Hardy. Dr. Hardy was very quick to getting my issue resolved. He ended up recommended having an ablation. Through all my appointments, including day of surgery, Dr. Hardy's bed side manner was great. He was very willing to answer questions and I never felt rushed in any of my appointments. I would highly recommend him to my family/friends.

June 18th, 2015
I was having a heart attack which Dr. Hardy recognized and sent me to hospital. He saved my life.

May 6th, 2015
PSR
I love Dr. Hardy, he delivered both of my kids and never had any complications. Great service, very understandable and im going back to him for my 3rd child.

April 10th, 2013
I have been going to see Dr Hardy for about three years. He and his staff are very friendly. I have never had a problem getting an appointment or a prescription refilled. I have referred friends to see him and plan on seeing him when I try to get pregnant.

February 25th, 2013
Former patient
Didnt want to give him 1 star but cannot post without clicking it. 0 for me. God complex. Has no compassion for patients and is all business all the time. Dont belive he even sees his patients as people. Induced my labor saying my child was 8 1/2 to 9 lbs and 2 weeks overdue. After 48 hours of drugs he broke my water (without warning) and left another doctor to deliver my child.She came out 6 lbs even, not breathing, 2 weeks premature and then spent 8 days in the NICU. He was uncompassionate throughout my entire pregnancy, birthing experience, and follow up. Needless to say i found a better doctor with my second pregnancy. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

March 30th, 2011
FANTASTIC OB/GYN and SURGEON!!!!
I have seen Dr. Hardy for over 20 years now. All of my GYN care has been with him, he delivered my son, and most recently he performed a DaVinci Robotic assisted hysterectomy on me. I truly cannot say enough about this fine physician. If you want the BEST of everything, he's it!!! I have been fortunate enough to have recieved his care through almost every phase of a woman's life and he has been outstanding.

December 14th, 2010
W.McCreery
I have been a patient of Dr. Hardy's for over 20 years. I trust him with my life! He is a very kind, caring doctor who provides excellent care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 9th, 2010
Dr Hardy - attitude problem
My experience with Dr Hardy has been lackluster. He seems to self-important, arrogant, and just has a bad attitude.I would not recommend him to anyone.