A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Herman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Herman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jay Herman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James J. Herman practice?
- Dr. James Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Herman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists and Lubbock Pediatricians.