A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Herman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Herman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Herman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Herman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jay Herman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James J. Herman practice?
- Dr. James Herman has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Herman practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists and Lubbock Pediatricians.