A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jordan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jordan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Jordan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Jordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Jordan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. Jordan practice?
- Dr. James Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Jordan practices Psychiatry near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Psychiatrists.