A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kearney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kearney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroglossal Cyst
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kearney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Kearney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kearney practice?
- Dr. James Kearney has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Kearney practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors.