A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kearney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearney
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kearney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kearney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Jaw Fractures
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Polyps
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroglossal Cyst
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kearney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Kearney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kearney practice?
- Dr. James Kearney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Kearney practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.