A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kearney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kearney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kearney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Kearney MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kearney practice?
- Dr. James Kearney has 5 office locations.
- Dr. James Kearney practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near , .