Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 21 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Kim practice?
Dr. James Kim practices Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Fullerton, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.