A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jong Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kim practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.