Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jong Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. James Kim practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Van Nuys, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.