Learn more about Dr. James Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jong Kim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. James J. Kim practice?
- Dr. James Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Kim practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor City, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.