A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klein, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital-North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Klein MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Klein practice?
- Dr. James Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Klein practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.