A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klein is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klein, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Holy Name Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital-North Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan