A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Klein, Chief of Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Klein, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Prolapse
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Klein MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Klein practice?
- Dr. James Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. James Klein practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.