Dr. James Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2015
I arrived at the waiting area at the Englewood location and was greeted by the receptionist window being shut on me. The people in the waiting room said that they were being treated the sane way from the receptionist. After 20 minutes I asked how longbthe wait would be. The receptionist says that she did not know, but everyone else waiting was a head of me and this is a doctor's office as if her time was more valuable than all the patients waiting. After the recetionist refused to provide an estimated wait time, one patient said she has been waiting for over 45 minutes and was just getting to fill out paperwork. The Englewood location was aabsolutely horrible experience.

May 22nd, 2015
Visit
I have been going to Dr. Lee for quite a few years now. I find Dr. Lee to be pleasant, professional, thorough and patient and on target. All qualities I look for in a doctor. I'm not sure why the negative reviews which inspired me to write this review. The only reason I didn't give Dr. Lee a 5 star is because I have to come out of a dr's office saying 'WOW, that is one great dr." for a 5 star from me. Probably does deserve the 5 stars though.

June 3rd, 2013
Unsatisfied
I went into visit with what was thought of as tonsillitis. Other doctors told me this. He prescribed additional antibiotics. I contacted him after not improving and he sent for bloodwork for mononucleosis. Turned out I had mono, and he stated in voicemail that he "thought it looked like mono." if he thought it looked like mono, why did he prescribe antibiotics and not send me for blood work originally. This caused me to be at work yet another few days in between when I was contagious and thinking that my symptoms would soon improve. He also refused to sign a medical form for me for work and had to wait for it to be mailed. This would have taken him all of 20 seconds. It was immediately after my visit. I also felt that he rushed through appointments and seemed to casually suggest that if I decided to take my tonsils out that I could just "call and schedule it." As much as I do want my tonsils out, the nonchalant attitude of rushing into surgery was certainly unsettling. I will say this though, when I needed an appointment, I was able to get one promptly. This is probably because he rushes through his appointments.

March 30th, 2013
customer
This doctor is strictly out for your money.......look at your billing statement........one of the worst doctors I have ever seen......bad attitude.More interested in how is going to get paid than anything else.

August 3rd, 2012
o
I really didn't like this dr, very quick and rude. No bedside manor.

May 31st, 2012
HORRIBLE!
He screwed up my daughters throat and never answered any of my questions and was very rude. i would rate him zero stars if possible.

January 10th, 2011
He saved my life
Dr Lee is one of the best ENT doctors I have ever seen. He is thorough, patient, explains everything, and isn't afraid to provide aggressive treatment- he is great!!!

August 13th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
I saw Dr. Lee due to breathing issues, chronic sinusitits. I was very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. I would highly recommend him to any and everyone!