A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jae-Kyoung Lee MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Gastroenterologists.