A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jae-Kyoung Lee MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lee practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Gastroenterologists.