A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lee is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jungmin Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lee practice?
- Dr. James Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Lee practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Otolaryngologists and Fullerton Surgeons.