A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Leonard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Leonard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Leonard MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Leonard practice?
- Dr. James Leonard has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Leonard practices Urology near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Urologists.