A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James j D Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James j. Lin practice?
- Dr. James Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lin practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Primary Care Doctors.