A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James j. Lin practice?
Dr. James Lin practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.