A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jang-Der Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lin practice?
- Dr. James Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Lin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Huntington Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.