A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Logan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Logan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Logan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Logan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Logan practice?
- Dr. James Logan has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Logan practices Family Medicine near Necedah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mauston, WI and New Lisbon, WI.
See Necedah Family Physicians.