Learn more about Dr. James Logan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Logan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Logan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Logan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Logan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Logan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mile Bluff Medical Center
- Hess Memorial Hospital Inc dba/ Mile Bluff Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Logan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Logan practice?
- Dr. James Logan has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Logan practices Family Medicine near Necedah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mauston, WI and New Lisbon, WI.
See Necedah Family Physicians.