A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lombardo is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lombardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Lombardo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. James Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lombardo practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.