A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lombardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lombardo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Lombardo practice?
Dr. James Lombardo practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.