A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Lombardo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lombardo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Lombardo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. James Lombardo has 1 office location.
Dr. James Lombardo practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.