A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Lynch, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Lynch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Lynch MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. James Lynch has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Lynch practices Anesthesiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI and Wabasha, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists.