A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Mahoney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Mahoney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. James Mahoney has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Mahoney practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hyde Park, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Hyde Park Family Physicians and Hyde Park Internists.