Dr. James Mancuso, MD
Cardiologist

Very Professional Staff show details Very Professional Staff
by Jesse Cantu on Aug 4th, 2015

Dr. Mancuso and his staff were very professional in handling my office visit. Dr. Mancuso took his time in reviewing my file and asked all the questions he needed to arrive at my best care. Dr. Mancuso and his staff provide me with product samples which help me greatly being on Medicare and a fixed income. I also feel very fortune to be his patient.

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Ericka J on Aug 2nd, 2015

Dr. Mancuso is a very caring, wonderful physician who takes time with his patients and explains everything that he does. If he doesn't know something, he'll tell you or find the answer. He is very professional and that means a lot to me with my care. He never makes me feel silly or uncomfortable. Thank you Dr. Mancuso

Prompt and Courteous. Professionalism at it's finest. show details Prompt and Courteous. Professionalism at it's finest.
by patrick sandoval on Jul 6th, 2015

Appointments are a breeze. The Courteous staff makes things so much better and the fact is, you don't have time to read a magazine because they don't make you wait for anything.

Mar 24th, 2015

Excellent care of my Mother!!

Dr. Mancuso is by far the best sympathetic, he goes beyond most doctors in his concern for all his patients, he has the best bedside manner, and I personally have had quite a few cardilogists. show details Dr. Mancuso is by far the best sympathetic, he goes beyond most doctors in his concern for all his patients, he has the best bedside manner, and I personally have had quite a few cardilogists.
by sharon schaar on Feb 11th, 2015

You will never find a better man, or doctor to look out for your welfare