Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Mar 3rd, 2012

It would be nice if he returned phone calls

|  Tremendous help with antidepressant meds  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

I was in counseling with another therapist and saw Dr. Maynard primarily for help finding good antidepressant and antianxiety medications. I had tried several different meds with very little success. We went through a few more and finally found an excellent combination. It's been a few years since seeing him because I came upon hard times financially, but I hope someday to go back because my meds pooped out (a common occurrence with antidepressants). I wouldn't want to see anybody else.

May 11th, 2011

Saved my life and marriage

Jan 9th, 2011

Can no longer recommend this doctor. He has changed in his treatment approach and is not the professional he used to be.

|  The BEST of the BEST of Doctors  |  show details
by JoAnn on May 22nd, 2010

It's been over 15yrs since I've seen him, and I hope he is well.He got me turned around, and I don't think he even knows it!. Don't know if I would have made it without his help. Wonderful caring person, and if it wasn't for his support, I wouldn't have made it this far.Thank you Dr MaynardJoAnn

Jan 19th, 2010

Dr Maynard saved our marriage - pure and simple. We tried another marriage counselor, but Dr Maynard was able to pinpoint our problems within the first visit. He was also able to provide SPECIFIC steps to take to get past our problems. Beware, though - he'll tell you like it is - sometimes it's hard to hear, but he definitely told us exactly what to do and how to do it - and it saved our marriage. Thanks, Dr. Maynard! I honestly didn't think there was any chance my wife would stay in our marriage. You worked a miracle here!!!

|  Intelligent, caring, down-to-earth, and experienced  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Maynard is an excellent psychiatrist. He has really helped our family over the past year. He cares about his patients and is very understanding and reassuring.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2009

Very caring, patient and calming just to talk to. Office staff aren't the best but the location is good and the wait times are minimal.

|  A wonderful, caring doctor  |  show details
by Susanita on Nov 19th, 2009

He's been my doctor for years and I couldn't say enough about him. Dr. Maynard is the best.

|  bad staff member  |  show details
by linda on Nov 2nd, 2009

This staff member changed my perspective towards doctor.