A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James McLoughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James McLoughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James McLoughlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLoughlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McLoughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James McLoughlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James McLoughlin practice?
- Dr. James McLoughlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. James McLoughlin practices Anesthesiology near Far Rockaway, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Bellmore, NY.
See Far Rockaway Anesthesiologists.