A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Metcalf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Metcalf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Metcalf, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalf graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Metcalf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Metcalf DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Metcalf practice?
- Dr. James Metcalf has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Metcalf practices Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians.