A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Meyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meyer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Meyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Meyer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jacob Meyer MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. James Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. James Meyer practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.