A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Migala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Migala, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Migala graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Migala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Migala MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Migala practice?
- Dr. James Migala has 1 office location.
Dr. James Migala practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmhurst, IL.
See Elmhurst Surgeons.