A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Murphy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jerome Murphy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Murphy practice?
- Dr. James Murphy has 4 office locations.
- Dr. James Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .