Learn more about Dr. James Murtagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Murtagh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Murtagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murtagh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Murtagh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DeKalb Medical North
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Murtagh MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Murtagh practice?
- Dr. James Murtagh has 8 office locations.
Dr. James Murtagh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Chillicothe, OH.
See Rock Island Internists, Rock Island Pulmonologists, and Rock Island Sleep Medicine Doctors.