A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Neill graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Neill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Regional Health System
- Lake Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Neill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Neill practice?
Dr. James Neill practices Family Medicine near Osage Beach, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Camdenton, MO.
See Osage Beach Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Neill, Dr. Jacob Neill, Dr. Jacques Neill, Dr. Jaime Neill