More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Nelson
Dr. James Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Seattle, WA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Pediatrics. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Tacoma General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Nelson has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.
Dr. Henry Retailliau
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Tacoma, WA 0 mi42
Dr. Joshua Purses
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Tacoma, WA 0 mi14
Dr. Matthew Banti
General Practice, Residency
Tacoma, WA 0 mi7