A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Nicholson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James J. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. James Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Nicholson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors.