Learn more about Dr. James Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Park is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Jongtak Park DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James J. Park practice?
- Dr. James Park has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Park practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists and Fountain Valley Psychiatrists.