A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Phalen is Excellent. Dr. Phalen has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Phalen, MD is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phalen graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phalen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
- The Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phalen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Phalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Phalen practice?
Dr. James Phalen practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists and Omaha Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Phalen, Dr. Jacob Phalen, Dr. Jacques Phalen, Dr. Jaime Phalen