A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pollard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Pollard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Pollard practice?
- Dr. James Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pollard practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.