A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pollard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pollard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Pollard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Pollard practice?
- Dr. James Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pollard practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.