A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Powers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Powers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Hospital Inc
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Powers MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James J. Powers practice?
- Dr. James Powers has 7 office locations.
Dr. James Powers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Springfield, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.