A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Powers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Powers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Powers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Madison County Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Powers MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James J. Powers practice?
- Dr. James Powers has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Powers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.