A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Powers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Powers, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Powers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Madison County Hospital Inc
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Powers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James J. Powers practice?
Dr. James Powers practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Springfield, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.