Dr. James Reid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017
Don't believe Yelp reviews
Don't believe any Yelp reviews you read about this bozo. Joe Oganesyan, the so called COO of the office is the one writing them. Joe is also the one paying to remove all the accurate reviews about Dr. Reid. In reality, Dr. Reid is an inattentive, incompetent, abrasive, rude, arrogant jerk who will not spend time with his patients. He will never respond to any messages you leave with Wendy. He will order a CT scan every month, even though he doesn't know how to read the images and won't do anything when the radiologist tells you something is clearly wrong. Dr. Reid is a goofball, a former cheater, who is more concerned with the shape of his patients' butt and boobs, rather than helping the patient. He is a selfish man who only cares about himself. I urgently needed his help, but he played games on me. He ordered unnecessary tests and wasted my time and money, even though he was well informed that I didn't make that much money. There is not even one ounce of humanity or compassion inside of him. He has a cold heart, full of hatred towards the world. If he can't use his patients, then he doesn't need to help them. He is full of fraud. He will charge for services he has never performed. Or he will double charge you. Dr. Reid should stop practicing medicine, because he is not made for medicine. He will be better off running for politics where his lies and deceits may help him out. He is a liar and won't feel bad about lying to his patients about their injury. Instead of helping me, he abandoned me because he couldn't screw me. When I asked for my hard earned money back, Joe Oganesyan claimed he would mail it back to me, but I never received it. The office is full of liars and incompetent staff and "doctors" like Dr. Reid. Huntington Orthopedics will soon be history. I will use my connections at some of the major studios to ruin your reputation as a corporation full of fraud, deceit, sexual harassment, and incompetency. Let's see how many times more you are going to end up paying me to clean your reputation once everyone finds out the truth. You're the biggest a**hole I've met.

August 13th, 2017
He's a di**
I would never recommend this idiot to anyone. He will waste your time and money by playing games with your own health. He did unnecessary tests and when his office manager promised to reimburse my money, this bozo never sent me my money. Where is my money? You owe me every penny I had to pay to you and for every penny I lost in earnings. Otherwise, you will end up in jail for fraud. Even the dumbest doctor knows that paying now is the only way out. Shame on you. You are the worst. You're a di**.

August 3rd, 2017
Disgusting
You're a really bad doctor and person. I can understand all the negative reviews about you. You don't care about your patients and their injuries. You only care about yourself and making money. You're a money loving doctor. I hope one day when you have a heart attack, may your cardiologist treat you in the same exact selfish way you treat your patients. You're a horrible individual who makes me disgusted to think I ever chose you as my orthopedic surgeon. I only wish the worst things for you. You made my injury 1,000,000 times worse where I eventually needed surgery. I never would have needed surgery if you had done your job and treated my condition on time. Shame on you. You're a disgusting jerk.

July 27th, 2017
He double charges for same visit
His office will double charge you for the same visit. They have the audacity to send the bill for collections, even though what they are doing is fraud. Don't ruin your credit. He wasn't even worth it.

July 18th, 2017
He is a snake
Don't be fooled by his "friendliness." He is a real snake. He is vicious and rude. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is two-faced and fake from head to toe. He is a real jerk.

July 11th, 2017
Why is he smiling when I'm in pain?
He was a waste of time and money.

June 14th, 2017
The worst
Inconsiderate, selfish, moron. I wouldn't recommend him even to my worst enemy. The worst orthopedic surgeon. Besides no people skills, he has no knowledge either. A total goofball who god knows how passed the medical board exam. Everyone at the office has an attitude problem. Don't waste your time and money. His lack of knowledge isn't even worth a penny.

May 11th, 2017
You're not caring at all. You're a jerk.
Horrible horrible horrible

April 30th, 2017
A real goofball. He doesn't take his job seriously. He is always laughing and having a good time, while you're suffering in pain. He will overcharge you and not even help you with your pain. He is a real di**. I wouldn't even pay one penny to this idiot. Run as far and as fast as you can. Don't waste time with this clown.

April 15th, 2017
He is a negligent doctor. He will misdiagnose and mistreat you and then abandon you. When you complain on him, he will blame on his assistant. Poor Wendy. I don't blame her at all. I blame Dr. Reid for wasting my time and money. I hope he will lost ten times more money than I paid him, because he was nothing but a source of disappointment, pain, and chronic disability. Shame on him.

April 3rd, 2017
Don't trust him
Dr. Reid works at Huntington Orthopedics in Pasadena, Ca. He is a very negligent doctor. When I seriously needed his help for my ankle, he didn't take my symptoms seriously. My ankle got worse and worse. I eventually needed surgery to fix his mistakes. My current doctor reviewed my previous MRI and said that if Dr. Reid had treated me on time, my condition wouldn't have worsened and progressed. Unfortunately I needed a more aggressive form of treatment, and am still not well. I have trouble driving because the nearby tissues were damaged during the time Dr. Reid was negligent. I would never recommend Dr. Reid to anyone. He screwed up big big time. Please don't trust Dr. Reid when he says everything is ok. He doesn't know what "ok" is.

March 26th, 2017
A money loving doctor
Whatever happened to doctors who actually cared to treat their patients? This doctor was only concerned with taking money from me. As if the money he took from me wasn't enough, he decided to refer me to his friends so they could make money off of me as well. He ended up making more money thanks to getting kickbacks as well. It's a shame that doctors like him still exist. It really is. The District Attorney is working on putting Dr. Reid in prison. Don't bother making any appointments with him. I wouldn't even schedule any surgery with him. He's gonna be gone to prison for a very long time. That's what you get for lying to your patients and referring them to inappropriate specialists.