Dr. James Reid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
The worst
Inconsiderate, selfish, moron. I wouldn't recommend him even to my worst enemy. The worst orthopedic surgeon. Besides no people skills, he has no knowledge either. A total goofball who god knows how passed the medical board exam. Everyone at the office has an attitude problem. Don't waste your time and money. His lack of knowledge isn't even worth a penny.

May 11th, 2017
You're not caring at all. You're a jerk.
Horrible horrible horrible

April 3rd, 2017
Don't trust him
Dr. Reid works at Huntington Orthopedics in Pasadena, Ca. He is a very negligent doctor. When I seriously needed his help for my ankle, he didn't take my symptoms seriously. My ankle got worse and worse. I eventually needed surgery to fix his mistakes. My current doctor reviewed my previous MRI and said that if Dr. Reid had treated me on time, my condition wouldn't have worsened and progressed. Unfortunately I needed a more aggressive form of treatment, and am still not well. I have trouble driving because the nearby tissues were damaged during the time Dr. Reid was negligent. I would never recommend Dr. Reid to anyone. He screwed up big big time. Please don't trust Dr. Reid when he says everything is ok. He doesn't know what "ok" is.

March 26th, 2017
A money loving doctor
Whatever happened to doctors who actually cared to treat their patients? This doctor was only concerned with taking money from me. As if the money he took from me wasn't enough, he decided to refer me to his friends so they could make money off of me as well. He ended up making more money thanks to getting kickbacks as well. It's a shame that doctors like him still exist. It really is. The District Attorney is working on putting Dr. Reid in prison. Don't bother making any appointments with him. I wouldn't even schedule any surgery with him. He's gonna be gone to prison for a very long time. That's what you get for lying to your patients and referring them to inappropriate specialists.

March 25th, 2017
Highly dissatisfied
If I were Dr Reid, I would start being nicer to my patients. Being nice to even one patient can go a long way. Unfortunately he has such a big ego that he can't be nice and empathetic. He's rude and cowars in the face of differing opinions. Again, if you want to become a better doctor than start listening to your patients. I was completely dissatisfied with my appointment. He thinks that just because his patients don't have an MD, then they aren't smart. Thats a very ignorant way to approach his patients. Some of his patients have higher IQs than he does. Getting an MD degree is so easy nowadays that the dumbest doctors still pass and get a license. I didn't like Dr Reid. He had a negative vibe.

March 25th, 2017
Highly dissatisfied

March 1st, 2017
Don't even bother wasting your time with him
Negligent, rude, and very dumb. He wasted my time and money. He didn't treat my torn ligament on time. I became disabled because of him. He was busy sending me for unnecessary tests which obviously came back negative instead of treating my condition. He is not a nice or friendly doctor at all. Don't believe any Yelp reviews. They are written by him and his pathetic staff. Not real patients. I would recommend anyone but him. I paid Dr. Reid over $5,000 to treat me, but instead got disabled. The doctor I saw after Dr. Reid told me that Dr. Reid was obviously playing with something else instead of focusing on me and treating me. Shame on Dr. Reid. He should pay me my $5,000 back, or he will risk losing his license forever. Shame on him.

February 25th, 2017
The worst
He needs some PR work. He has horrible bedside manners. If I were him, I would listen to my patients to become a better physician. He has a huge ego. Besides losing more patients on a daily basis, he will live life alone.

February 10th, 2017
Horrible
I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. His license will soon be revoked. This guy is history.

December 14th, 2016
I can't think of even one positive thing about him. He was really bad.

December 14th, 2016
I can't think of even one positive thing about him. He was really bad.

November 6th, 2016
Bad
I didn't like that my arm is worse now after the surgery. He only sees patients for hands and shoulder. He did surgery and now my arm is numb. PT says it's rsd. Problems with the surgery. Don't go I'm worse