Dr. James Reid Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Reid?

Crazy doc

When I read the only positive comment on this doc I thought I'd give him a try. I made an appointment and was completely disappointed. He was actually a lot worse than the negative comments. Negative commentators were too nice. First off I waited three hours in the waiting room to see him. He only spent two minutes with me. Then he didn't examine my ankles and just said he wants to do surgery. Wtf? In just two minutes? He called Wendy and told her to set up an appt for surgery. When asked why? He yelled at Wendy and me. As if questioning a serious decision was off guard. Rocio came in and apologize on crazy docs behalf. I went home and google him. He has malpractice cases and restraining order cases. I will never go back to crazy doc. Don't be fooled by the one and only recent positive review. Obviously not written by a real patient. Go back to past 10 years worth of reviews and you will see he's only gotten negative reviews. If a majority says he sucks then he obviously does. Don't be ignorant. Do your research and if you don't believe go check court documents. Those are available to the public for free. But to believe one lousy, very recent reviewer for his fake experience, you will regret any penny you spent on this so called doc. Health comes first. Don't be a fool. I was a fool for believing the one positive reviewer. Boy do I regret it now.

Horrible

The worst doctor in America. Very rude and short-tempered. When 89 patients tell you he's bad, then you know he is.

October 20th, 2017

Amazing Dr, Highly Recommended.

I had broken my ankle overseas and once I got back was referred to Dr Reid by my GP. I will admit, I was hesitant at first after his rating, but once I read the reviews, it seems as if they were all from the same person who doesn’t even sound like a patient,it is very odd and unfortunate for him because he could not have been more wonderful. He took his time with me, I never felt rushed or not important. He was very thorough in giving me tons of information and followed up with me personally twice after I accidentally missed my follow up appointment to make sure everything was ok. I’ve since gone to two more follow ups and have had the same wonderful experience each time. I highly recommend Dr Reid and will defintely be keeping him on file should I need to see an orthopedic in the future.

October 14th, 2017

To the only positive reviewer below mine

Anyone who has really been a patient of Dr. Reid's knows what a lousy doctor he is. He is not a "good" person. The person writing positive comments about Dr. Reid is obviously an abusive individual or Dr. Reid himself as there was no sense of respect at all. He was very rude, abrasive, and malicious. He has several malpractice lawsuits against him. He has abused his former wives and girlfriends to the point that they needed to get a restraining order. If you want to believe the positive comments, how about running a court search for all cases in Los Angeles? You need to be an informed patient. Don't be ignorant. Do your research before you visit this bozo. He is far from competent. Only he himself would write positive comments about himself, or his patients who love to abuse others. They understand each other and they speak the same language. Dr. Reid is the worst doctor and person you will ever meet. What expectations were we expecting as patients? To get treated for minor injuries of the ankle. Is that too much to ask? No it's not. So for the post who is praising Dr. Reid, you're obviously an unbalanced individual who condones abuse as you have no clue what other patients have gone through because of this incompetent moron. Hope you will one day injure yourself again and Dr. Reid will not meet your expectations because there is nothing to praise about Dr. Reid. And if you think there is, maybe you should experience what a majority of his patients have experienced, so that you can feel it on your own skin. That's what people like you deserve for misjudging other patients and their experiences with this so-called doctor. Hope you will experience what everyone else has.

October 11th, 2017

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

I have seen many podiatrist and other orthopedics for my condition. I found Dr Reid to be very informative and discussed my option extensivly . After surgery he made sure I was comfortable and called to check on me constantly. I have since recommended to Reid to family and friends and from what the have told me they were pleased. Thankfully I didn't pay any attention to any of these reviews posted on this site. Most of us never go on a site to write a amazing review and I admit I'm guilty of this, we tend to use these sites to abuse and condem good poeple becuase we didn't get what we wanted or our expectation where unrealistic. MIKE E.

August 22nd, 2017

Run away

He operated on my tendon and kept writing NWB on my chart. 6 weeks turned into 8 weeks and then to 24 weeks of NWB. It's been more than 6 months and I still can't walk. Horrible doctor. Horrible staff. I am now disabled because of him.

August 19th, 2017

Don't believe Yelp reviews

Don't believe any Yelp reviews you read about this bozo. Joe Oganesyan, the so called COO of the office is the one writing them. Joe is also the one paying to remove all the accurate reviews about Dr. Reid. In reality, Dr. Reid is an inattentive, incompetent, abrasive, rude, arrogant jerk who will not spend time with his patients. He will never respond to any messages you leave with Wendy. He will order a CT scan every month, even though he doesn't know how to read the images and won't do anything when the radiologist tells you something is clearly wrong. Dr. Reid is a goofball, a former cheater, who is more concerned with the shape of his patients' butt and boobs, rather than helping the patient. He is a selfish man who only cares about himself. I urgently needed his help, but he played games on me. He ordered unnecessary tests and wasted my time and money, even though he was well informed that I didn't make that much money. There is not even one ounce of humanity or compassion inside of him. He has a cold heart, full of hatred towards the world. If he can't use his patients, then he doesn't need to help them. He is full of fraud. He will charge for services he has never performed. Or he will double charge you. Dr. Reid should stop practicing medicine, because he is not made for medicine. He will be better off running for politics where his lies and deceits may help him out. He is a liar and won't feel bad about lying to his patients about their injury. Instead of helping me, he abandoned me because he couldn't screw me. When I asked for my hard earned money back, Joe Oganesyan claimed he would mail it back to me, but I never received it. The office is full of liars and incompetent staff and "doctors" like Dr. Reid. Huntington Orthopedics will soon be history. I will use my connections at some of the major studios to ruin your reputation as a corporation full of fraud, deceit, sexual harassment, and incompetency. Let's see how many times more you are going to end up paying me to clean your reputation once everyone finds out the truth. You're the biggest a**hole I've met.

August 3rd, 2017

Disgusting

You're a really bad doctor and person. I can understand all the negative reviews about you. You don't care about your patients and their injuries. You only care about yourself and making money. You're a money loving doctor. I hope one day when you have a heart attack, may your cardiologist treat you in the same exact selfish way you treat your patients. You're a horrible individual who makes me disgusted to think I ever chose you as my orthopedic surgeon. I only wish the worst things for you. You made my injury 1,000,000 times worse where I eventually needed surgery. I never would have needed surgery if you had done your job and treated my condition on time. Shame on you. You're a disgusting jerk.

July 27th, 2017

He double charges for same visit

His office will double charge you for the same visit. They have the audacity to send the bill for collections, even though what they are doing is fraud. Don't ruin your credit. He wasn't even worth it.

July 18th, 2017

He is a snake

Don't be fooled by his "friendliness." He is a real snake. He is vicious and rude. I would never recommend him to anyone. He is two-faced and fake from head to toe. He is a real jerk.

July 11th, 2017

Why is he smiling when I'm in pain?

He was a waste of time and money.

June 14th, 2017

The worst

Inconsiderate, selfish, moron. I wouldn't recommend him even to my worst enemy. The worst orthopedic surgeon. Besides no people skills, he has no knowledge either. A total goofball who god knows how passed the medical board exam. Everyone at the office has an attitude problem. Don't waste your time and money. His lack of knowledge isn't even worth a penny.