A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Richter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Richter, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Richter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James John Richter MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Richter practice?
- Dr. James Richter has 1 office location.
Dr. James Richter practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.