A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Roach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Roach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Roach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Roach graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Roach has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Roach MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Roach practice?
- Dr. James Roach has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Roach practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Pulmonologists.