Dr. James Rose Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James Rose Jr?

30 + Years of outstanding service

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Dr Rose has served my wife me and our 8 children with his excellent skills over theses many years. He has been either taken care of our many medical needs and will always refer you to specialists when needed. He is always been the Doctor who cares about our needs and responded quickly to our problems. He is a kind and responsive man with great bedside manner to make sure you get the best help every time we have called upon him. I have the highest respect for him as a Doctor and person.

TERRIBLE

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Terrible doctor, RUDE! He made my 7 year old feel bad, and very demanding and not kind AT ALL!

Posted on June 6th, 2008

Dr. Rose, was the only doctor that diagnosed my son with Spinal Meningitis, all the other doctors kept telling me that he was fine. He automatically told me to take my son to the hospital as soon as he seen him. Yes he has a bad bed side manner, but he does do his job and figures what it wrong with you

Posted on November 11th, 2016