A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schneider is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schneider, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Schneider MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. James Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schneider practices Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.