A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Schneider is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Schneider, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Schneider MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James J. Schneider practice?
- Dr. James Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. James Schneider practices Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.