A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Slater, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slater has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
- Northwoods Ear, Nose & Throat, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Slater DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. James Slater practice?
- Dr. James Slater has 1 office location.
Dr. James Slater practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Otolaryngologists, Petoskey Surgeons, and Petoskey Plastic Surgeons.