A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- -Banner Childrens at Banner Desert
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Smith FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James J. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.