A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans