A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Stark MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Stark practice?
- Dr. James Stark has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stark practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Suffolk Internists and Suffolk Oncologists.