Learn more about Dr. James Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stark is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stark
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Stark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Stark MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Stark practice?
- Dr. James Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stark practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Suffolk, VA.
See Suffolk Internists and Suffolk Oncologists.