Learn more about Dr. James Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sullivan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sullivan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James Sullivan practice?
- Dr. James Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sullivan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near York, PA.
See York Physiatrists.