A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sullivan, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Sullivan DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James Sullivan practice?
- Dr. James Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sullivan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near York, PA.
See York Physiatrists.